Free Anonymous Proxy Users

The next type of proxy users are the group of people that do not want the sites they visit to know who they are. For example, I feel horny and wanted to look at some naughty pictures and videos. But I am scared and have heard stories of people getting blackmailed over their records of surfing naughty websites. So I decided to surf using an anonymous internet proxy to hide my real identity and IP address. I do not have any web filters, parental control software etc to worry about. I just need a proxy server, preferably free, that is fast working and does not have problems loading the pages, pictures and videos I wanna look at. The web proxy script it is using must provide complete web anonymity and hide my IP address. It has to be fast and not take several minutes to load a page that is normal done within seconds without a proxy. That means once I find a anonymous web proxy that meets all my requirements, I will bookmark it and can even type in the proxy url directly into my firefox if the domain name is catchy enough. After using for this free anonymous web proxy for some time, I learn where the advertisement banners and links are located at and can automatically avoid looking and clicking on these. I can become very single minded and zoom straight to the proxy url bar, enter the website I wanna visit and off I go. That means the owner of that free anonymous web server will be paying bandwidth for me, a free sponger without gaining revenue in return. Although I faithful come back and visit every night, this faithfulness translates to very poor earnings for the proxy webmaster. The traffic statistics look good, consistently high volume without doing much active proxy promotion and there is no need to insanely create tens of proxies every day as mentioned in the first paragraph of this post. To combat banner blindness and revive the happy ad clicking activities of your loyal visitors, such evergreen anonymous proxy site owners may need to change the web proxy template and design. Move the ad blocks and proxy url bar around, boldly switch their locations, change the color themes etc. After every change, observe if your earnings go up. When the number of ad clicks start going down, it may be time for another shakeup. Note that you may piss off some loyal anonymous web proxy users by doing so. See if your number of website visitors has indeed went down and gauge carefully whether it is worth it. For such long running anonymous web proxies, it is worthwhile trying to rank high in the search engine results for keywords such as “free proxy”, “surf anonymously” and other anonymous related keywords etc. Do not attempt to rank for keywords that are likely used by the students and office workers trying to bypass filters. Your targeted audience wants web anonymity and not bypassing web filters. It will be good to have anonymity related keywords in your domain name, but anonymous is quite a long and easily misspelled word, so it is really your call. You can also use the word proxy in your domain name, no problems as long as you are not trying to go after both types of audiences with a single free proxy website. Not advisable to do so explicitly anyway. By the way, if you are really offering your surf anonymously proxy services for free, do not be afraid to use the word free in your domain name either. Free always work great!